There will be two services, 9:00 and 11:00. Spots are limited due to social distancing guidelines. A reservation for your family is required. You can reserve your spot below or by calling 936-564-7379.
- Please be patient as we navigate this new normal!
- 2 identical in-person service times: 9:00am & 11:00am.
- Reservation system in place to ensure we can properly social distance.
- You MUST reserve a service time for your family.
- There is limited seating due to social distancing.
- If it says "Sold Out", this just means that service time is full for that Sunday. There is NO cost, this is just the terminology of the system.
- No childcare or nursery for services, but children are welcome and encouraged to attend the services.
- Services should not be over an hour in length.
- No in-person Sunday School. We will continue with online classes and Zoom Meetings.
- Online worship will continue as it has at 9:00am.
- If you don't feel comfortable or are unable to come in person, that's great!
- There is no pressure on you to come back until you are ready.
- Masks not required, but encouraged.
- Everyone must observe social distancing guidelines.
- If you feel ill or have been around others who have been, please stay home and worship with us online.