Financial giving at First Baptist Nacogdoches can generally be divided into two categories: tithes and offerings. The Bible teaches us that we worship the Lord with our tithe, which is ten percent of our income contributed to the church on a regular basis.
When we feel called to give over and above our tithe, we do so as an offering.
2020 Church Budget: $2,636,390
Received as of August 30, 2020 - $1,636,733
Required as of August 30, 2020 - $1,774,494
We Love Our Church Renovation Campaign
Received to as of June 30, 2020: $2,042,432
Ways to Give
- Safe and secure, give with complete confidence that your information will be kept confidential
- Give one time or set up scheduled recurring transactions
- Designate gifts to church sponsored ministries
During the Service
- Ability to give by cash or check, with offering envelopes found in the pew rack
- Drop your envelope in the offering plates as they are passed or at one of our collection boxes located in the sanctuary, foyer, or main office.
- For those going out of town or prefer to give during the week
- Mail to our church office: 411 North Street, Nacogdoches, TX 75961
This goes towards the church budget as a whole.
Goes to support the missionaries/ministries that we team up with locally and around the world.
ex. Annie Armstrong, Lottie Moon, Mary Hill Davis, World Hunger Offering.
Be a part of financially supporting major outreaches throughout the year.
Contribute toward current and future building projects
Annual giving statements are provided each year.
Still have questions? Call us at 936-564-7379.