Missions Lifeline Giving Day
Sunday, August 16
During the last 4 months, the COVID-19 pandemic alongside crisis circumstances for our partners in Africa have created a financial burden and in most cases an urgent need for our support. Your ministry staff and Missions Committee have together made contact with each of our ministry partners and the "Missions Lifeline" is our strategy to meet these urgent needs with a one-time financial gift.
The funds given will be distributed to each partner according to the "Plan of Giving" below until the "Max Gift" amount is reached. Once a "Max Gift" is reached, the remaining portion will then be redistributed evenly across the remaining partners. Parters without a "Max Gift" have needs that are immense or do not have signs of relief in the next six months.
After discussion with each of our missions ministry partners we are thankful that many of them have not been burdened financially during this year - we praise the Lord for this! Please continue to pray for faithful gospel ministry for these partners. Additionally, some of our partners also have volunteer needs; these are listed below.
Plan of Giving
- 15% - International Mission Board
- 15% - North American Mission Board
- 15% - Won By One To Jamaica ($6000)
- 15% - TBOC Church, Dallas ($8000)
- 8% - Heartbeat Christian Pregnancy Center ($3000)
- 8% - Christian Women/Men Job Corp, Nacogdoches ($5000)
- 8% - Shinyanga Baptist Association, Tanzania ($6000)
- 8% - E3 Partners, Zimbabwe & Tanzania
- 8% - Salasaka Baptist Church, Ecuador ($3000)
- Heartbeat CPC - ultrasound tech, nurses, supplies for newborn care kits
- Christian Women/Men Job Corp - program mentors, instructors in computer tech/skills, managers/business owners for mock interviews
- Love INC - warehouse/delivery workers
Contact Kaleb West,
Anthony Castilaw, Jimmy Partin, Cindy Brandon, Mike Liebrum, Charlotte Wootton, Phebe Foster, Ronald Lott