June 19, 2019 12:00 AM
Join Pastor Noel and Donna for a 10-day Holy Land Tour. Visit some of the most famous sites in world and biblical history. Walk where Jesus walked! See, learn, and experience things that will make your Bible study come alive. Visit dozens of sites such as…
- Caesarea Philippi
- Valley of Armageddon
- Mount Carmel
- Sea of Galilee
- Mount of the Beatitudes
- Mouth of the Jordan River where Jesus was baptized
- Mount of Olives
- Garden of Gethsemane
- Pool of Bethesda
- Pilates Judgment Hall
- Tomb of King David
- House of Caiaphas
- The site of the Temple
- Dead Sea
- Golgotha and the Garden Tomb
We will travel with the Texas-based Discovery Tours. Discovery Tours is a family owned and operated tour company that has specialized in Holy Land Tours for over 30 years. This is the same tour company used by Johnny Hunt, Jack Graham, Robert Jeffress, Ed Young, Ronnie Floyd, Josh McDowell, and Tim LaHaye when they take groups to the Holy Land.
- Tours will be jointly led by a tour guide/historian who will provide the historical and geographic information and by Pastor Noel who will share devotional insights that can be gleaned from each location.
- Prices are not firm at present because the airlines have yet to release pricing for June 2019. Pricing information will be posted as soon as it is available (No later than July 31, 2018). The cost is estimated to be in the range of $4,000 to $4,500 per person for the full trip package or $2,800 to $3,300 if you make your own flight arrangements. This price includes travel, lodging, meals, tickets, and tips.
- Thirty slots are available. First come, first serve. Deposits ($500/person) will be required. The travel company will not begin to receive those deposits until July, 2018, but we will begin to allow people to sign-up immediately.
- Dates: June 19-28, 2019
- Estimated cost: $4,000 - $4,500 per person (two people per hotel room)
$2,800 - $3,300 per person if you provide transportation to/from Tel Aviv
$1,000 approximate extra charge for single room
- (No alcohol consumption with group meals and no unmarried couples staying in the same room.)
Complete information (exact price, flight arrangements, hotel accommodations, trip itinerary) will be available by July 31, 2018.
How to sign-up?
Send an email to with your name and contact information. That will secure your spot. We will contact you before the deposit is due.